A few statistics :
- 8 international “Grands Prix” (including Queen Elizabeth and Tchaikowsky prizes)
- A hundred concertos for piano and orchestra of which 85 performed as of now
- 2000 concerts in 40 countries
- The most prestigious orchestras : Moscow and Leningrad Philharmonic, Orchestre de Paris, Orchestre National de France, Torino RAI, London Symphony, Amsterdam Concertgebouw etc.
- The most prestigious halls: Salle Pleyel and Théâtre des Champs-Elysées in Paris, Teatro Real and Auditorium in Madrid, Victoria Hall in Geneva, Scala in Milan, the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, Philharmonie in Berlin and Gewandhaus in Leipzig, the Suntory Hall in Tokyo, the Sydney Symphony Opera House, etc…